The lonely beach


Hello World!! Girls and Boys, you can't miss this post, because although it is made ​​for men, gifts are perfectly applicable for women too, keep reading and you'll know what I mean ...




- Tshirt&Vest: **FATEwear Jacket - Leon Free Subscribe Gift
- Necklace: Pure Poison - Ethan Necklace As a first GIFT for May they want you to choose your Gift yourself, so they give you each 199L$ Storecredit to use as you like. I bought this necklace in the Menswear Fashion Week, but there is male and female stuff available for everyone!!
- Piercings: .HollyWeird. PC//17 -Mesh Unisex Piercing- Free Antisocial Web Hunt(May 01st- June 01st) Hint: He loves me...He loves me not...
- Pants: -D.L.Z- Lowrider Mens Jeans The Credit board has been reloaded and reset, so 250L$ is waiting for you for this month. I bought this product, but there is male and female stuff available for everyone!!
- Sneakers: FashionNatic Cinder Male Outfit

- 1st Pic Pose: This is pose created by my great friend Ariasna, She just started to create poses and I wish her the best of luck!!
- 2nd Pic Pose: {Natural Motions} Michael (Unisex Pose) 10 Lindens

- Place: AMEstate Cielometto Skybox For take this pic I had to go into a house that is not my property and I hope the owner doesn't get angry ^^
I know we usually don't do this in our post, but I would like to show you the offer that this company has release with very profitable skybox, for example my skybox is 29L$/week with 20 prims, but they have different types of skybox and certainly you will like it!!

Posted by Unknown at martes, 6 de mayo de 2014. 0 comments.
 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario